- DIY Craft Earring Jewelry Casting Silicone Mold for Resin
- Handmade silicone mold for resin earrings.
- Each round stud is approx. 0.75" in diameter and ⅛" deep.
- This mold makes 12 pairs of earrings.
- Mold dimensions: 9.3 in. x 4.2 in. x 0.3 in.
- Finished resin items are very shiny and no need to polish.
Our epoxy resin molds are made of high quality silicone, soft, flexible, easy to demold, not easy to get deformed, washable, pretty durable and reusable. The finished resin works are very shiny and smooth like mirror, no need to polish.
Please store them away from the sunshine and dust.
This listing is for 1 silicone mold.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not use a torch—it will damage the mold. The best way to remove dust, lint, glitter, etc is to use a piece of tape to gently lift debris. Please inspect the mold before use. You can also clean the mold with warm water and soap. Do not use a sponge or brush to clean. Rub the molds with your hands when washing.
Packaging include: 1 Silicone Mold
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photography lights, angles and display monitors.
3. The silicone we use is not food rated. We do not recommend our molds for use with food.
LISTING IS FOR MOLD ONLY. QUARTER IN PHOTO(S) IS FOR SIZE COMPARISON. IMAGE OF FINISHED EARRINGS NOT INCLUDED. IMAGE OF FINISHED EARRINGS ARE SOLEY FOR AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT A FINISHED PAIR OF EARRINGS MADE FROM THIS MOLD CAN LOOK LIKE.